Intuitive, scalable variant interpretation and clinical reporting
Schedule a Demo
platform for high-throughput NGS testing
Over 500 research and clinical institutions trust Omicia
Expand your test menu with NGS and rapidly deploy Opal variant interpretation and reporting workflows.
Evaluate and report on disease-causing variants from:
• Targeted Sequencing Panels: Deploy tests with out-of-the-box panels for pre-defined clinical indications, including Illumina TruSight and Ion AmpliSeq panels.
• Exomes and Whole Genomes: Deploy comprehensive, genome-wide tests for undiagnosed and rare disease.
• In silico Gene Panels: Develop and deploy “virtual” panels as ready-to-use solutions for routine testing or customized for unique cases. Get started with Opal Clinical In Silico Panels.
Scale your testing volume and speed report turnaround with Opal’s intuitive, automated interpretation tools.
• Automated Annotation: Opal eliminates the need for bioinformatics expertise, automating variant annotation and prioritization for intuitive variant assessment in an easy-to-use interface.
• Standardized Workflows: Expedite variant interpretation with preconfigured workflows, including protocols for panels, single exomes, and family analyses (duo, trio, quad).
• Workflow Enforcement: Utilize Opal’s user permissions and process management workspaces to ensure consistent interpretation and reporting.
Manage organizational projects, workflows, and billing:
• LIS and EMR Integration: Output to LIS and EMRs while maintaining fully compliant testing processes from genome upload through interpretation and report sign-out.
• Report Review & Sign-Out: Opal supports standard lab director review and sign-off processes, including FDA CFR 21 Part 11 compliant electronic signature capture.
• Version Control and Auditing: Reports are documented with versions of all databases used during annotation, as well as audit logs for report approval.
Generate customizable, lab-branded clinical reports with gene-level decision support for physicians.
• ACMG/AMP-Guided Reporting: Deliver easy-to-understand reports with all the information clinicians need to make informed decisions, including primary, secondary, or incidental findings, and information on test methodology.
• Customizable Clinical Reports: Opal provides standard clinical report templates that can be customized with your lab branding and content.
Ready to get started with Opal?
You’re only a few clicks away.Request a Trial
Schedule a Demo
Schedule your free demo today!
Our team will tailor a demo specific to your needs.
See how Opal seamlessly fits into your current
workflow to pinpoint disease-causing genes.Schedule a Demo
Have a Question?
We would love to hear from you.
Please let us know how we can help you.Contact Us